Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pretty, Pretty Pencey....with a cherry on top!


Pencey has outdone themselves again with their 2010 Holiday Collection.  This season’s line is the perfect mix of lace and utility, colors and neutrals, soft and bold.  I personally can't stay away from anything with bows, ruffles, or lace (so this collection is especially dangerous for my bank account).  I also love Pencey's great attention to detail, with many of the items having open or laced backs.  Whether you have a truly feminine style, or find yourself attracted to chic articles with clean lines; there is something for you.  While there is no way I could ever choose, enjoy a few of my personal favorites.  You might spend a pretty penny, but there's no doubt you'll end up looking like a pretty Pencey!






No comments:

Post a Comment