Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Glitz and Glam


I spy with my little eye…SEQUINS!  They seem to be everywhere I look, perhaps because they are so very eye catching.  Regardless I cannot get enough of them, and they take me back to my childhood days of playing dress up and going to dance class; however this season offers a much more sophisticated twist on sequins than my dress up bin or Pretty, Pretty Princess every could.  They’re the perfect touch of femininity, glitz, and glam to any outfit! 
As I dream about what I will deck myself out in this NYE, I anticipate full sequin dresses will be all the rage.  If you plan on celebrating this NYE like it’s your last, I suggest checking out BCBG, French Connection, or Saks to find the perfect sequined mini.  However, if you’re like most people you’re probably on a budget and you can’t afford to spend a month’s rent on that oh-so perfect-wear-it-one-time-sequined-mini (sigh)…I suggest checking out stores like Forever21, ArdenB, and Zara for some sparkly deals. 
But why wait till December 31 to deck yourself out like a glittery disco ball?  Sequins don’t have to be for a special occasion; let yourself shine a little bit every day!  Make TopShop your one stop shop for all your sequin-supply needs!  Below are a few of my personal favorites.  Enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment