Saturday, October 9, 2010

Indian Summers

This weekend my whole family is enjoying one last hurrah under the sun of this amazing indian summer.  Unfortuantely, I am at home feeling under the weather, forcing me to miss out on good ol' family QT, most likely my last chance at a bronze “goddess-like” tan, and of course an overdose of amazing food (which too often results in a food-baby).  These cool nights and steamy days have caused somewhat of a wardrobe overload in my life.  Mother Nature’s fickle attitude about the temperature serves as a constant reminder to invest in pieces that will transition seamlessly from one season to the next.  So be sure to always, dress with the ability to shed layers, dress for the season (it's too late for flip flips and too early for Uggs), and above all dress for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment