Saturday, October 9, 2010

22 and still Cheering



Fall never fails to remind me of football and my high school “glory” days of being on the cheerleading squad when I used to wave my pom poms high in the air as our team scored the winning touchdown.  This season I have been blessed with a new set of pom-poms (no, not that kind), and have even more of a reason to cheer, jump, and maybe do a flip.  Several pieces in Thakoon’s fall line have, yes, pom-poms!  This extra amount of spunk and detail make these Thakoon pieces feel truly one of a kind.  So while I may have put my megaphone down and my uniform away, I couldn’t be happier to see this part of my past make a come-back.

Thakoon Patchwork Dress with Pom Pom Trim: $1,260
Thakoon Pom Pom Panel Skirt: $1,660



No comments:

Post a Comment